My Photo
Name:
Location: Imperfect World

My name is Julia and I'm writing a sci-fi/fantasy novel about bloggers and wanted a place to work on the fictional blogs of my characters. This is just for fun and to get into character. Which means it's not going to be 'canon' - I don't want to worry about sticking to what is written here. This is an exercise to get me in the writing mood each day without commitment or thinking or worrying about grammar or flow. Sort of 'free style' whatever is in my heart kind of writing. The actual novel takes place roughly 20 years into the future from this point in time, so my characters are much younger than they will be in the novel. At some point I may start my own 'author blog'.

STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, October 16, 2006

Bio-Engineering

Here are some sci - non-fi articles that I find useful as reference material.

Ears on Mice

Gene Therapy delivery using an ultra sonic pulse


Gene therapy cures one disease, delivers another

The things that we can do now, or are working towards, are so freaky that it's really, really difficult to come up with something that is new!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home